Temporary Worker Nonimmigrant Visa USA - Immigration Attorney in Los Angeles
Temporary visas or visas "H"; they are temporary. stay in the territory of the United States is limited and seasonal labor. These visas are also limited because the purpose of this is to cover the demand for a working professional or perform a task and the specific requirements for each are different. Some of these visas can be managed by the applicant for the other and must be submitted by the employer who will hire the recipient of the "H" visa.
visas "H" have different classifications and requirements; then we will show some of the most common:
- H-1A VISAS- This visa is for staff certificates and Licensed Nurses.
- H-1B VISAS- This visa is for professionals working who will occupy a specialized function. As in the area of Engineers, Programmers, Medicine, Law.
- H-2A VISAS- These visas are for the Agricultural sector.
- H-2B VISAS- These visas are for jobs not related to Agriculture.
- H-3 VISAS- These visas are for people who come to the US to To train either in medical or academic field.
- H4 VISAS- These Visas are for the families of all those who carry an "H" Visa.
Other Types of Temporary Work Visas
- L VISAS -These visas are for people working in the same company and its headquarters is in the US, as executives, managers or people with specialized knowledge.
- O VISAS -These visas are for people with extraordinary abilities. As the Arts, Science, Education, Business. In addition they have received recognition within their home countries and internationally.
- P VISAS -These visas are for Athletes people
- R VISAS -These visas are for religious workers.
At the Law Offices Immigration Lawyer David Bagdasarian, give you the best advice and legal representation, professionalism and experience of 20 years in the practice of immigration law. being the best alternative to carry your immigration case.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST FREE CONSULTATION! LAWYER DAVID