Los Angeles Citizenship Attorneys
Citizenship or Naturalization of the United States
Citizenship or Naturalization of the United States, is one of the most desired privileges granted by any foreign country immigrant. This privilege is also accompanied by benefits and responsibilities.
Being "citizenship or naturalization", allows a person from another country, have the right to live and work in the United States, as well as get additional benefits that no other person can get unless you are a citizen.
Requirements for United States Citizenship
- Over 18 years old
- Have been a legal permanent resident of the United States for at least five years.
- If spouse of a US citizen and has been a permanent resident for at least three years or more.
- If ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE UNITED STATES Armed Forces and meets the eligibility requirements.
- If you are already a citizen of the United States and have children under 18 years. They can acquire US citizenship, whether the children are in the territory of the United States or overseas.
- knowledge of the English Language (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Knowledge of History of the United States.
- Being a person of good moral character.
- Other requirements
It is very important to consult an immigration lawyer as each individual case is different and the information shown, presents the general requirements.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST FREE CONSULTATION! LAWYER DAVID