Los Angeles Immigration Court, Attorneys in Los Angeles
Court Representation is a process in which the government intends to deport all those people who are not citizens of the United States or who have no the legal authorization to stay in the country. Depending on the circumstances, misrepresentation can reach deportation.
If you need legal representation in Immigration Court in either case:
- Person who entered the United States without being inspected by an immigration officer.
- People who entered the United States and stayed in the country, despite their visas within expired stay in the country.
- Permanent residents who committed serious crimes
- Permanent residents, who left the territory of the United States for a long time and trying to reenter the country.
- Persons who have submitted a change to their "status" as application of citizenship, permanent residence or simply Asylum requests have been denied the request.
It is very important to consult an immigration lawyer as each individual case is different and the information shown, presents the general requirements.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST FREE CONSULTATION! LAWYER DAVID